Skip to content
Energy: Work smarter, not harder
- Encourage energy use reductions by increasing home insulation requirements in new homes and offer credits for certified improvements to existing homes
- Set renewable energy infrastructure goals for state utilities
- Insure that our infrastructure is ready for the changes to power supply and demand
- <Market forces and deregulation by Mike Couick>
Modernize the SC Senate: no pain, no gain
- Make sure that the business of the SC Senate is done efficiently, effectively, and within the parameters of the the SC Constitution.
- Just because the physical building is closed because of COVID-19 does not mean legislative sessions can not continue virtually.
Technology: If you build it, business will come
Education: Our future is in Kindergarten
- The future of SC is currently in our Public & Private Education System. Our children will be the leaders of the future and their education today will is key to how SC succeeds in the future.
- Increase ingenuity in education by giving teachers and schools the tools, support, and compensation needed to create effective and fulfilling life long careers
- Strong education systems attract businesses
- Empower families to engage in the education of their students by collaborating with churches, social networks, and community groups