- Restore Trust in the Treasurer’s Office:
- by hiring people based on merit NOT on party loyalty or personal friendships.
- by NOT using program advertising dollars for personal political advantage.
- Introduce a law that inhibits the Treasurer from using their likeness or personal name in advertising for products controlled by the Treasurer’s office
- I will follow the law and put SC investment earnings back into the General Fund!
- STOP turnover in the Treasurer’s Office by encouraging employees to be confident in their positions and provide an environment that allows people to do their jobs and grow in their abilities as professionals.
- Review state contracts to make sure that SC’s interest is the priority in all agreements
- Review state investments to insure that SC is performing at or above market trends
Surveys completed: Ballotpedia and Vote411.org